Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Zoe's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I wish

I WISH

  1. My son and daughter would stop growing and let me enjoy them, the way they are.
  2. I had my best friend back on Earth. (Not that C isn't great I just really miss Halley)
  3. I could be a stay at home mom.
  4. The weekend wasn't only two nights and two days.
  5. I could get a full nights sleep.
  6. I was not a single parent Wednesday night-Monday morning.
  7. All things were secure already for next year.
  8. I had friends where I taught or at least where I live.
  9. The world was a perfect place.
  10. Everyone could get along.
  11. Stay at the school where I teach.
  12. Lived closer to my family.
  13. Got a small two hour break on the weekends, just every once in a while.
  14. Lastly that I didn't always feel grr or blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment