Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Zoe's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

So much going on...so little time

My last few days have flown by...

Tuesday: My Papa Doc went to work out then ended up at the hospital. They found a blood clot in his leg above his knee. They broke up the blood clot on Tuesday then on Wednesday found out why his flood clot formed. Just so happens that the stint that was put in back in fall 2008 fractured. They replaced the stint and he was able to come home on Friday. He is in a lot of pain, and if you know my Papa Doc he never takes meds; well now he has to because the pain is so bad. I pray that he heals quickly, and stops hurting.

This week with Zoe I have tried my best to find a way to help her sleep through the night. I have yet to find a solution to this problem; however, she is slowly sleeping more. Monday she woke up at least four times. Tuesday she woke up 3 times and Wednesday she woke up 3 times. On Thursday she woke up twice and Friday she woke up once. So hopefully this is the beginning of something beautiful!

My daughter has also began to do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment