Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Zoe's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time Flies

This weekend has been very tiring...I am glad it is over but I also wish for more time with my little ones. I have a crazy feeling that this week will not be a smooth week either...YUCK!
What also stinks is I do not see a restful weekend ahead of me for at least a month. So I guess since I have completed my lovely unit for school I might as well begin writing it up. :(

While driving today I was listening to my Zune and the song "It Won't Be Like This For Long" came on. I miss the night I came home with my sweet little one 5 looong months ago. I miss so much being a working mom, it really does suck in more than one way. My darling daughter is growing so fast I wish all these little moments would last longer. Right now I mind the waking in the middle of the night, but in the future I am going to miss every minute and I know that. Just to look back on her first picture till now is heart breaking some days. I know it will get easier but I am not sure if I want it to. :(

The day darling daughter was born

My darling daughter at 5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment