Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Zoe's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 1 of a missing husband/Not a good day

My night/day in a nutshell...
Last night Miss Zoe was having a difficult time going to sleep. When I say difficult she would not chill out and go off to dream land. Then she woke up at 1am, 2am, 3am, and 4am. Except the 4am wake up was more like 4-4:30 wake up. I finally had to leave her fussing. As I finished getting ready and began getting Mr. Gabriel ready she woke up. Then they both needed to get dressed and breakfast. Got that done finally at 6:40. As I am walking out the door I remembered my bag and flash drive. All is well until I get to school...
I put my awesome flash drive in the computer and NOTHING, try it on the laptop and NOTHING, then I ask for help...still NOTHING! Needless to say all of my lesson plans I had neatly compiled, my grade sheets, and my Smart Board lessons ALL GONE! So what did I spend my day doing today you may ask...REDOING a bunch of school stuff...FUN!

After my WONDERFUL day at school I picked up Gabriel, who lately has found himself going back to having great days at daycare again! YES!

ZOE on the other hand...grumpy, snotty nose, screaming at the top of her lungs type of day. Who after 6 oz still was not happy. She is now sleeping in her lovely swing after screaming for an additional 20 minutes. :)

May tonight be a peaceful night to all!

Side note: The "missing husband" is because he is now working in Greenville. So Wednesday thru Sunday I am a do it all type of mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment