Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Zoe's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day Three

For some reason my luck is still horrible. Today started off wonderful. Heath even gave me my new cell phone and Nook, that were supposed to my birthday that is not until February. My parents came and brought my cousins, Kylie and William. We took the kids to Monkey Joes where they were having a ball. Unfortunaly, I then got the call that my husbands grandfather is in his final moments. I am heart broken for my husband; however, I am stuck. In the last nine years I have seen several people pass away. Most of them were taken in an instant so there was so much shock that I had no emotion. My husbands grandfather has been in health for a while now, that I am not sure if I have emotions. How can I be there for my husband and his parents in this difficult time. Most of all I am afraid of how he will deal with this loss. And on top of all of it, his grandmother has stated she has given up as well and is ready to go home. Only Lord knows the future but may he be with our family as we deal with the loss of my husbands grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment