Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Zoe's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day Two

Okay so today was not as good as I had hoped. I guess I have had so many "good" days and now it's my turn for the bad days. So my precious daughter decided 3:30 a.m. was a great wake up time. I tried from 3:30-4:40 to get her back to sleep from giving her paci, putting her in my bed, and letting her scream in her room and NOTHING worked! Finally at 4:40 little miss got a bottle and went to sleep, THANKGOODNESS!

After that I was cranky and annoyed beyond belief but, my car decided to be a pain in my booty. It is over heating and I have no idea why. Just my luck, especially with my action packed weekend! Then on top of things I feel like poopy and I am running a fever. I don't have time to be sick so this little fever needs to go away.

I now sit with Miss Zoe while she screams at her toys then plays and then screams some more, and my other child you ask? Well he is being an angel and watching a Care Bear Movie. At least one of my two is taking it easy. Just seems these roles have changed this week, because as most know he is usually my complicated child not her! May tomorrow be a better day and all run smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment