Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Zoe's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Okay, really now?

Well here is an update to what has been going on...Yea I know cry me a river!

Sunday: My car is fixed, yahoo! Except now my husbands car is messed thanks to a wonderful oil mess. Luck us!

Monday: Sadly, my husbands grandfather passed away.

Tuesday: An altogether bad day.

Wednesday: I love my job, I really do. Although I would not mind being home with my children. Take and pick up my son from preschool. Watch my daughter begin to walk and do all the amazing things that come with little ones. Why worry about these things?? I am not in control and Lord Almighty is in control. God has a plan I am just here for the ride. :) Now if I can keep this state of mind I will be better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment